Please contact SDPM to arrange a technical presentation in your office or online webinar.
Technical support for consulting engineers used during the specification of the Climate Right System includes the following:
- Submittals for engineering specification, dimension and weight, and features available with the Climate Right System.
- Schematic drawings with part listed major components such as boilers, storage tanks, pumps and expansion tanks.
- Installation drawings with dimensions for rough in of electrical, controls, supply and returns for domestic hot water, heating and cooling supply and returns, auxiliary inputs from solar collectors, combined heat and power waste heat inputs, and distribution of excess heat gain to swimming pool.
- Controls engineering support for the Climate Right System DDC controls by Delta and Uponor.
- Radiant heating tubing plans, manifold location and supply and return piping selection.
- Engineers estimate form to provide client with cost estimate during design. development, schematic design and at final construction drawing.
- Field technical support with mechanical engineer for site visits.
- Peer review of ongoing designs for applicability for Climate Right Systems.
Below are typical examples of the various types of assemblies used in different construction methods. Courtesy of Uponor Inc.
Poured Floor Underlayment On a Suspended Wood Floor
Poured Floor Underlayment Over a
Suspended Wood Floor with Sleepers
Uponor Quick Trak™ Panels Above a
Subfloor with Hardwood
Slab On or Below Grade with
Underslab and Edge Insulation
Joist Heating with Uponor Joist Trak™ Emission Plates
These images illustrate the infrared thermal output of the various types of assemblies.
Uponor Joist Trak™
Uponor Quick Trak™