Awards & Recognition
2008 Radiant Panel Association System Showcase
West Residence: Los Angeles County — 3rd Place Award for Innovation
- 2800 sq ft 1950′s vintage bungalow overlooking Los Angeles.
- Modulating condensing boiler feeds custom-designed concrete panels. PEX tubing in the floors, shower walls and portable swimming pool.
- Pool is installed over an insulation-layered bed with aluminum emission places under a thin cushion pad.
Millslagle Residence: Santa Cruz, CA — 3rd Place Award for Simplicity
- Newly constructed 2000 sq ft home.
- Radiant floor heating only, provided via 3/8 inch PEX tubing fed by modulating condensing boiler.
- Floor coverings are carpet with pad and tile.
2007 Radiant Panel Association System Showcase
Iuliano Residence: Soquel, CA — 1st Place Award for Innovation
- 6700 sq ft home features radiant floor heating and solar assisted domestic hot water, swimming pool and spa heating.
- Constant pressure variable speed pump controls flow to each of the telestat-controlled manifolds in the radiant floor heating system.
- Solar panels heat the pool shell directly during the summer and create even temperatures regardless of the depth by heating from the bottom up.
© 2015 Sustainable Design & Product Management